Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Initial Sounds Picture Sorts

Sorting makes me happy!  I have talked about it before here and here.  If you are currently working on initial sounds with your little ones, I highly recommend using picture sorts as an excellent way for students to cement their understanding.  

This picture below shows one teacher's center that she used to help her students practice initial sounds.

Because I love my readers SO much, I have created these initial sounds sorts freebies for you to download.

 The sorts are grouped according to Estrellita's initial sound segments.
You can download these picture sorts for free at this link over at my TpT store!  I would love to hear your feedback about how these work for your students!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation in English or español! You know you have something to say!